Do you really want the iPhone 5 but can’t afford it? Apple will buy your 4S from you, for up to a $345 Apple Gift Card. Apple is very hush-hush about when the iPhone 5 will be released, but TechCrunch sited this announcement as a major hint that the iPhone 5 is on its way. $345 to trade in your 4S is a pretty good deal – but this is not your only option.
There are other companies offering to buy your phone for up to $500 dollars. As reported on 9to5mac:
- Amazon- Trade your phone in for up to a $500 Amazon Gift Card.
- eBay- Sell your device for up to $381.
- NextWorth- NextWorth is very similar to Amazon in price trade in value.
- GameStop- Get up to $345 cash or store credit for your trade in.
- Best Buy- Swap your iPhone for a $336 value.
- RadioShack- RadioShack offers in-store or online options for exchanging your iPhone but there may be a fee.
See the full list here.
Have you heard of any other good iPhone buy-backs or trade deals? Let us know in the comments section.